• Predefined templates that allow you to start the project off on the right foot
• Synchronization using Project Online and Project Server
• Ability for users to submit timesheets to record time spent on projects and other
• Execution of simulation scenarios for the best use of task assignments
• Automatic insertion of the dates of the beginning and the end based on the dependencies
• Graphical representation of complex programming with multiple temporal sequences the default licensed for 1 PC.
The tools of automated programming reduces inefficiencies and training time
Manage resources effectively to create project teams, and schedules
Take decisions with integrated reports to support informed decisions
In the screen getting started Guide provides information about basic functionality, such as linking tasks and creating a timeline, to help you get started more quickly.
Models of first quality
Starts with ease using one of the many predefined templates available in Project Professional and on Office.com.
He collaborates in the Project and learn more about the available users in real-time with Microsoft Teams or Skype for Business (both sold separately).
Send timesheet to obtain information on the time of the project or non-project dedicated to payroll, billing, and more.
Thanks to the tools that you already know, for example, the Gantt charts, you can easily create your schedules, reducing the time of training.
Help the decision maker to monitor the actual progress and compare it to the plan of the original project.
The built-in reports, such as Burn-down and general Information resources, to enable you to obtain detailed information, to communicate information to stakeholders and achieve results.
- License Delivery
- ESD, via e-Mail