Windows 10 Pro Retail ESD Download 32-64 bit FQC-09131 All Languages Digital Product Key
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro ESD Download 32-64 bit All Languages Digital
- Retail Digital Version FQC-09131 ALL LANGUAGES
- Microsoft Windows 10 ESD digital download ALL LANGUAGES
- EAN: 0885370938814
- It is NOT possible to downgrade to Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7
We are Microsoft Partners, click here and check our Partner status
Full version of Windows 10
It is recommended that you back up your files before installation. Updates are automatically enabled during the support period; Additional storage and / or hardware requirements apply for updates and over time. Apps and features may vary by market. Windows Media Center is not supported. To check compatibility, support period, and other important information, visit the device manufacturer's website and page Windows 10 Specifications
CONTENT OF THE MAIL
1x Retail Product Key FQC-09131
Windows 10 Pro download link to burn or pass it to USB
Instructions to create a BIOS / UEFI USB disk or pen drive
CAN I USE THE PRODUCT KEY WITHOUT USING THE WINDOWS 10 PRO INSTALLATION PEN DRIVE?
Yes, Windows 10 Home / Pro just needs to be installed on your computer to use the activation key without having to format.
CAN I CHANGE THE LANGUAGE IN WINDOWS 10 ONCE INSTALLED?
You can change the language of the operating system by following the guide at the link:
How to change language on Windows 10
WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 PRO?
You can download the updated version in ENGLISH of Windows 10 Pro at the link:
Download Windows 10
WHAT DOES RETAIL VERSION MEAN? HOW MANY TIMES CAN I USE THE LICENSE?
Retail products are software that are not related to hardware; can be installed on any compatible machine, once installed, the license can be transferred, after first deactivation and uninstallation, to another hardware unit.
There is no limit to the number of transfers, but you have to pay attention to:
- Deactivate the license from the old PC whenever possible before moving it to the new one
- NEVER use the same license on multiple PCs at the same time
- DO NOT change license hardware frequently to circumvent the activation system
Microsoft implements various measures to protect Retail licenses by blocking them in case of illegal use
CAN I UPDATE WINDOWS 10 HOME TO WINDOWS 10 PRO WITH THIS PRODUCT KEY?
You can use the Product Key to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro by following this guide:
Upgrade Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro
If you have problems switching from Home to Pro try to perform the whole operation WITH LAN AND WIFI DISCONNECTED .
For any questions or problems we are always ready to help you.
* To manage Windows Information Protection settings, Mobile Device Management or System Center Configuration Manager is required. These products are sold separately. Active Directory simplifies management but is not required.
** Requires TPM 1.2 or later for TPM key-based protection.
- License type
- Online Product Key ESD
- Operating system
- Windows 10
- System Version
- May 2020 Update (2004)
- License Delivery
- ESD, via e-Mail
- Media type
- Download Digitale
- Tutte le lingue
- No. of licenses included
- Processor Architecture
- 32 bit o 64 bit
- Processor required
- 1 GHz processor or faster
- Memory needed
- 1 GB RAM per 32-bit; 2 GB per 64-bit
- Hard disk space required
- Almeno 20Gb di spazio libero
- Video card required
- Scheda Video DirectX 9 con driver WDDM
- Connectivity needed
- Connessione Internet Richiesta
- Other system requirements
- Alcune funzionalità richiedono un account Microsoft. La riproduzione di DVD richiede software apposito.
- Additional system requirements
- È necessario sottoscrivere le Condizioni di licenza allegate, riportate anche alla pagina microsoft.com/useterms
Microsoft License Terms
The license to use Windows 10 can be viewed at this link directly on the Microsoft website:
During the installation you will be asked to accept the license.
The products purchased on the Website are subject to the discipline, as applicable, referred to in Legislative Decree 2.2.2002 n. 24 (Official Gazette no. 57, 8.3.2002) on sales contracts and guarantees concerning consumer goods and, to the extent not contemplated therein, with the specific provisions on the subject by the Civil Code.
This guarantee will apply to the product that has conformity defects and / or malfunctions not detectable at the time of purchase, provided that the product itself is used correctly and with due diligence, that is, in compliance with its destination and as provided in any technical documentation. , in compliance with the various operating rules indicated therein.
The aforementioned guarantee will not be applicable in case of negligence, carelessness in the use and maintenance of the product, of improper use. The guarantee is personal and will therefore apply only to the original purchaser, being reserved for direct customers and not for traders, resellers, etc.
Any product packaging anomalies must be reported within 15 days of receipt of the goods. The written report must be attached by the customer when the defective product is returned.
The product, even if defective, in order to be replaced must, at the time of return to the Seller, be complete with the packaging and all accessories and documentation received from the customer at the time of purchase. The return of the product without the original packaging, accessories and documentation mentioned above prevents the Seller from replacing the product at the manufacturer and makes replacement impossible.
The Seller reserves the right to verify the actual defect stated by the customer and to make the replacement only after this check. The request will be processed only if the following documents are present in the returned package: copy of the purchase invoice or receipt of payment on delivery, order number and date, brief description of the defect found. The costs of returning the goods to the sender remain the responsibility of the customer.
Right of withdrawal
8.1 If the customer is a consumer (ie a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not make the purchase by indicating a reference to the VAT number in the order form to the Seller), he has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty, except as indicated in point 8.3 below.
8.2 To exercise this right, the Customer must send the Seller a communication to that effect within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the goods.
This communication must be sent by one of the following means:
Registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, addressed to the Seller's registered office.
Fax always sent within the aforementioned period of 14 days and followed by a confirmation by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, strictly sent within the following 48 hours.
8.3. The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions:
- The law applies to the product purchased in its entirety;
- It is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product;
- The purchased good must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts;
- By law, the shipping costs for returning the goods are charged to the customer;
- The shipment, until receipt in our warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
- In case of damage to the goods during transport, the Seller will notify the customer of the incident (within the 5th day of receipt of the goods in their warehouses), to allow him to promptly file a complaint against the courier he has chosen and obtain reimbursement of the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal;
- The Seller is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments; upon its arrival at the warehouse, the product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not caused by transport. If the returned product is damaged, the Seller will deduct a percentage from the refund due, as a contribution to the restoration costs.
8.4 Without prejudice to any repair costs for damage to the original packaging, the Seller will refund the customer the full amount of the goods already paid (excluding shipping costs), by bank transfer or Paypal, within 14 days from the return of the goods. . It will be the customer's responsibility to promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the refund (name, surname, account holder, IBAN code).
8.5 The right of withdrawal is totally lost, for lack of the essential condition of integrity of the goods (packaging and / or its contents), in cases where the Seller ascertains:
- The lack of integral elements of the product;
- Damage to the product for reasons other than its transport.
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, the Seller will return the purchased good to the sender, charging the shipping costs to the sender.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to audiovisual products and computer software products originally sealed and opened by the consumer, nor to sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of hygiene or related to health protection that have been opened after delivery.