- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM OEI DVD November 2019 Update (1909) 64 bit
- OEM version OEI FQC-08929 INTERNATIONAL ENGLISH
- Microsoft Windows 10 on DVD INTERNATIONAL ENGLISH (with the possibility to change the Windows language)
- EAN: 885370920925
- YOU CAN DO Downgrade to Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7
We are Microsoft Partners, click here and check our Partner status
Order it before 23 hours and 04 minutes and receive it between 06.06.2023 and 08.06.2023 with DHL
Digital versionESD FQC-09131
Retail VersionEnglish USB HAV-00060
€105.74 Italian USB HAV-00127
Full version of Windows 10. It is recommended that you back up your files before installation. Updates are automatically enabled during the support period; Additional storage and / or hardware requirements apply for updates and over time. Apps and features may vary by market. Windows Media Center is not supported. To check compatibility, support period, and other important information, visit your device manufacturer's website and Windows 10 specs
CONTENTS OF THE PACKAGE
1x DVD Windows 10 Pro OEM DSP OEI November 2019 Update (1909) 64 bit
1x Product Key OEM FQC-08929
CAN I USE THE PRODUCT KEY WITHOUT USING THE WINDOWS 10 PRO INSTALLATION DVD?
You can download the updated ENGLISH version of Windows 10 Pro at the link:
CAN I CHANGE THE LANGUAGE IN WINDOWS 10 ONCE INSTALLED?
You can change the language of the operating system by following the guide at the link:
Windows 10 change Display Language
WHAT DOES OEM / OEI VERSION MEAN? HOW MANY TIMES CAN I USE THE LICENSE?
OEM / OEI products are software that binds to hardware; they can be installed on any compatible machine, once installed, the license cannot be transferred to another hardware unit. Microsoft takes various measures to protect Retail licenses by blocking them in case of illegal use.
WHICH VERSIONS OF WINDOWS ARE INCLUDED IN THE USB PEN DRIVE?
The Product Key in the package is valid only for the activation of Windows 10 Pro, but the DVD also contains the installations of the following versions of Windows 10:
- Windows 10 Home
- Windows 10 Pro
- Windows 10 Education
- Windows 10 Home N
- Windows 10 Pro N
- Windows 10 Education N
The build of Windows 10 in the Pen Drive is 18363.1198 (November 2019 Update, versione 1909
CAN I UPDATE WINDOWS 10 HOME TO WINDOWS 10 PRO WITH THIS PRODUCT KEY?
You can use the Product Key to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro by following this guide:
Upgrade Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro
If you have problems switching from Home to Pro try to carry out the entire operation WITH LAN AND WIFI DISCONNECTED.
For any doubt or problem we are always ready to help you.
* Mobile Device Management or System Center Configuration Manager is required to manage Windows Information Protection settings. These products are sold separately. Active Directory simplifies management but is not required.
** Requires TPM 1.2 or later for TPM key-based protection.
- License type
- Delivery Service Partner (DSP) OEM OEI
- Operating system
- Windows 10
- System Version
- 18363.1198 November 2019 Update (1909)
- License Delivery
- Delivery to the customer
Delivery to the customer (dropshipping)
- Media type
- DVD incluso
- Inglese Internazionale
- No. of licenses included
- Processor Architecture
- Processor required
- 1 GHz processor or faster
- Memory needed
- 1 GB RAM per 32-bit; 2 GB per 64-bit
- Hard disk space required
- Almeno 20Gb di spazio libero
- Video card required
- Scheda Video DirectX 9 con driver WDDM
- Connectivity needed
- Connessione Internet Richiesta
- Other system requirements
- Alcune funzionalità richiedono un account Microsoft. La riproduzione di DVD richiede software apposito.
- Additional system requirements
- È necessario sottoscrivere le Condizioni di licenza allegate, riportate anche alla pagina microsoft.com/useterms
Microsoft License Terms
The license to use Windows 10 can be viewed at this link directly on the Microsoft website:
Read the terms from the Microsoft site
During the installation you will be asked to accept the license.
Last updated June 2018
MICROSOFT SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS
WINDOWS OPERATING SYSTEM
IF YOU LIVE IN (OR IF YOUR PRINCIPAL PLACE OF BUSINESS IS IN) THE UNITED STATES, PLEASE READ THE BINDING ARBITRATION CLAUSE AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER IN SECTION 11. IT AFFECTS HOW DISPUTES ARE RESOLVED.
Thank you for choosing Microsoft!
Depending on how you obtained the Windows software, this is a license agreement between (i) you and the device manufacturer or software installer that distributes the software with your device; or (ii) you and Microsoft Corporation (or, based on where you live or, if a business, where your principal place of business is located, one of its affiliates) if you acquired the software from a retailer. Microsoft is the device manufacturer for devices produced by Microsoft or one of its affiliates, and Microsoft is the retailer if you acquired the software directly from Microsoft. Note that if you are a volume license customer, use of this software is subject to your volume license agreement rather than this agreement.
This agreement describes your rights and the conditions upon which you may use the Windows software. You should review the entire agreement, including any supplemental license terms that accompany the software and any linked terms, because all of the terms are important and together create this agreement that applies to you. You can review linked terms by pasting the (aka.ms/) link into a browser window.
By accepting this agreement or using the software, you agree to all of these terms, and consent to the transmission of certain information during activation and during your use of the software as per the privacy statement described in Section 3. If you do not accept and comply with these terms, you may not use the software or its features. You may contact the device manufacturer or installer, or your retailer if you purchased the software directly, to determine its return policy and return the software or device for a refund or credit under that policy. You must comply with that policy, which might require you to return the software with the entire device on which the software is installed for a refund or credit, if any.
a. Applicability. This agreement applies to the Windows software that is preinstalled on your device, or acquired from a retailer and installed by you, the media on which you received the software (if any), any fonts, icons, images or sound files included with the software, and also any Microsoft updates, upgrades, supplements or services for the software, unless other terms come with them. It also applies to Windows apps developed by Microsoft that provide functionality such as mail, contacts, music and photos that are included with and are a part of Windows. If this agreement contains terms regarding a feature or service not available on your device, then those terms do not apply.
b. Additional terms. Additional Microsoft and third-party terms may apply to your use of certain features, services and apps, depending on your device’s capabilities, how it is configured, and how you use it. Please be sure to read them.
(ii) Microsoft, the device manufacturer or installer may include additional apps, which will be subject to separate license terms and privacy policies.
(iii) The software includes Adobe Flash Player that is licensed under terms from Adobe Systems Incorporated at (aka.ms/adobeflash). Adobe and Flash are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
(iv) The software may include third-party programs that are licensed to you under this agreement, or under their own terms. License terms, notices and acknowledgements, if any, for the third-party programs can be viewed at (aka.ms/thirdpartynotices).
(v) To the extent included with Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote are licensed for your personal, non-commercial use, unless you have commercial use rights under a separate agreement.
2. Installation and Use Rights.
a. License. The software is licensed, not sold. Under this agreement, we grant you the right to install and run one instance of the software on your device (the licensed device), for use by one person at a time, so long as you comply with all the terms of this agreement. Updating or upgrading from non-genuine software with software from Microsoft or authorized sources does not make your original version or the updated/upgraded version genuine, and in that situation, you do not have a license to use the software.
b. Device. In this agreement, “device” means a hardware system (whether physical or virtual) with an internal storage device capable of running the software. A hardware partition or blade is considered to be a device.
c. Restrictions. The device manufacturer or installer and Microsoft reserve all rights (such as rights under intellectual property laws) not expressly granted in this agreement. For example, this license does not give you any right to, and you may not:
(i) use or virtualize features of the software separately;
(ii) publish, copy (other than the permitted backup copy), rent, lease, or lend the software;
(iii) transfer the software (except as permitted by this agreement);
(iv) work around any technical restrictions or limitations in the software;
(v) use the software as server software, for commercial hosting, make the software available for simultaneous use by multiple users over a network, install the software on a server and allow users to access it remotely, or install the software on a device for use only by remote users;
(vi) reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the software, or attempt to do so, except and only to the extent that the foregoing restriction is (a) permitted by applicable law; (b) permitted by licensing terms governing the use of open-source components that may be included with the software; or (c) required to debug changes to any libraries licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License which are included with and linked to by the software; and
(vii) when using Internet-based features you may not use those features in any way that could interfere with anyone else’s use of them, or to try to gain access to or use any service, data, account, or network, in an unauthorized manner.
d. Multi use scenarios.
(i) Multiple versions. If when acquiring the software you were provided with multiple versions (such as 32-bit and 64-bit versions), you may install and activate only one of those versions at a time.
(ii) Multiple or pooled connections. Hardware or software you use to multiplex or pool connections, or reduce the number of devices or users that access or use the software, does not reduce the number of licenses you need. You may only use such hardware or software if you have a license for each instance of the software you are using.
(iii) Device connections. You may allow up to 20 other devices to access the software installed on the licensed device for the purpose of using the following software features: file services, print services, Internet information services, and Internet connection sharing and telephony services on the licensed device. You may allow any number of devices to access the software on the licensed device to synchronize data between devices. This section does not mean, however, that you have the right to install the software, or use the primary function of the software (other than the features listed in this section), on any of these other devices.
(iv) Use in a virtualized environment. This license allows you to install only one instance of the software for use on one device, whether that device is physical or virtual. If you want to use the software on more than one virtual device, you must obtain a separate license for each instance.
(v) Remote access. No more than once every 90 days, you may designate a single user who physically uses the licensed device as the licensed user. The licensed user may access the licensed device from another device using remote access technologies. Other users, at different times, may access the licensed device from another device using remote access technologies, but only on devices separately licensed to run the same or higher edition of this software.
(vi) Remote assistance. You may use remote assistance technologies to share an active session without obtaining any additional licenses for the software. Remote assistance allows one user to connect directly to another user’s computer, usually to correct problems.
e. Backup copy. You may make a single copy of the software for backup purposes, and may also use that backup copy to transfer the software if it was acquired as stand-alone software, as described in Section 4 below.
3. Privacy; Consent to Use of Data. Your privacy is important to us. Some of the software features send or receive information when using those features. Many of these features can be switched off in the user interface, or you can choose not to use them. By accepting this agreement and using the software you agree that Microsoft may collect, use, and disclose the information as described in the Microsoft Privacy Statement (aka.ms/privacy), and as may be described in the user interface associated with the software features.
4. Transfer. The provisions of this section do not apply if you acquired the software in Germany or in any of the countries listed on this site (aka.ms/transfer), in which case any transfer of the software to a third party, and the right to use it, must comply with applicable law.
a. Software preinstalled on device. If you acquired the software preinstalled on a device (and also if you upgraded from software preinstalled on a device), you may transfer the license to use the software directly to another user, only with the licensed device. The transfer must include the software and, if provided with the device, an authentic Windows label including the product key. Before any permitted transfer, the other party must agree that this agreement applies to the transfer and use of the software.
b. Stand-alone software. If you acquired the software as stand-alone software (and also if you upgraded from software you acquired as stand-alone software), you may transfer the software to another device that belongs to you. You may also transfer the software to a device owned by someone else if (i) you are the first licensed user of the software and (ii) the new user agrees to the terms of this agreement. You may use the backup copy we allow you to make or the media that the software came on to transfer the software. Every time you transfer the software to a new device, you must remove the software from the prior device. You may not transfer the software to share licenses between devices.
5. Authorized Software and Activation. You are authorized to use this software only if you are properly licensed and the software has been properly activated with a genuine product key or by other authorized method. When you connect to the Internet while using the software, the software will automatically contact Microsoft or its affiliate to conduct activation to associate it with a certain device. You can also activate the software manually by Internet or telephone. In either case, transmission of certain information will occur, and Internet, telephone and SMS service charges may apply. During activation (or reactivation that may be triggered by changes to your device’s components), the software may determine that the installed instance of the software is counterfeit, improperly licensed or includes unauthorized changes. If activation fails, the software will attempt to repair itself by replacing any tampered Microsoft software with genuine Microsoft software. You may also receive reminders to obtain a proper license for the software. Successful activation does not confirm that the software is genuine or properly licensed. You may not bypass or circumvent activation. To help determine if your software is genuine and whether you are properly licensed, see (aka.ms/genuine). Certain updates, support, and other services might only be offered to users of genuine Microsoft software.
6. Updates. The softwareperiodically checks for system and app updates, and downloads and installs them for you. You may obtain updates only from Microsoft or authorized sources, and Microsoft may need to update your system to provide you with those updates. By accepting this agreement, you agree to receive these types of automatic updates without any additional notice.
7. Downgrade Rights. If you acquired a device from a manufacturer or installer with a Professional version of Windows preinstalled on it and it is configured to run in full feature mode, you may use either a Windows 8.1 Pro or Windows 7 Professional version, but only for so long as Microsoft provides support for that earlier version as set forth in (aka.ms/windowslifecycle). This agreement applies to your use of the earlier versions. If the earlier version includes different components, any terms for those components in the agreement that comes with the earlier version apply to your use of such components. Neither the device manufacturer or installer, nor Microsoft, is obligated to supply earlier versions to you. You must obtain the earlier version separately, for which you may be charged a fee. At any time, you may replace an earlier version with the version you originally acquired.
8. Export Restrictions. You must comply with all domestic and international export laws and regulations that apply to the software, which include restrictions on destinations, end users, and end use. For further information on export restrictions, visit (aka.ms/exporting).
9. Warranty, Disclaimer, Remedy, Damages and Procedures.
a. Limited Warranty. Depending on how you obtained the Windows software, Microsoft, or the device manufacturer or installer, warrants that properly licensed software will perform substantially as described in any Microsoft materials that accompany the software. This limited warranty does not cover problems that you cause, that arise when you fail to follow instructions, or that are caused by events beyond the reasonable control of Microsoft, or the device manufacturer or installer. The limited warranty starts when the first user acquires the software, and lasts for one year if acquired from Microsoft, or for 90 days if acquired from a device manufacturer or installer. If you obtain updates or supplements directly from Microsoft during the 90-day term of the device manufacturer’s or installer’s limited warranty, Microsoft provides the limited warranty for those updates or supplements. Any supplements, updates, or replacement software that you may receive from Microsoft during that year are also covered, but only for the remainder of that one-year period if acquired from Microsoft, or for 90 days if acquired from a device manufacturer or installer, or for 30 days, whichever is longer. Transferring the software will not extend the limited warranty.
b. Disclaimer. Neither Microsoft, nor the device manufacturer or installer, gives any other express warranties, guarantees, or conditions. Microsoft and the devicemanufacturer and installerexclude all implied warranties and conditions, including those of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. If your local law does not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, then any implied warranties, guarantees, or conditions last only during the term of the limited warranty and are limited as much as your local law allows. If your local law requires a longer limited warranty term, despite this agreement, then that longer term will apply, but you can recover only the remedies this agreement allows.
c. Limited Remedy. If Microsoft, or the device manufacturer or installer, breaches its limited warranty, it will, at its election, either: (i) repair or replace the software at no charge, or (ii) accept return of the software (or at its election the device on which the software was preinstalled) for a refund of the amount paid, if any. The device manufacturer or installer (or Microsoft if you acquired them directly from Microsoft) may also repair or replace supplements, updates, and replacement of the software or provide a refund of the amount you paid for them, if any. These are your only remedies for breach of warranty. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state or country to country.
d. Damages. Except for any repair, replacement, or refund that Microsoft, or the device manufacturer or installer, may provide, you may not under this limited warranty, under any other part of this agreement, or under any theory, recover any damages or other remedy, including lost profits or direct, consequential, special, indirect, or incidental damages. The damage exclusions and remedy limitations in this agreement apply even if repair, replacement, or a refund does not fully compensate you for any losses, if Microsoft, or the device manufacturer or installer, knew or should have known about the possibility of the damages, or if the remedy fails of its essential purpose. Some states and countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, consequential, or other damages, so those limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. If your local law allows you to recover damages from Microsoft, or the device manufacturer or installer, even though this agreement does not, you cannot recover more than you paid for the software (or up to $50 USD if you acquired the software for no charge).
e. Warranty and Refund Procedures. For service or refund, you must provide a copy of your proof of purchase and comply with Microsoft’s return policies if you acquired the software from Microsoft, or the device manufacturer’s or installer’s return policies if you acquired the software from a device manufacturer or installer. If you purchased stand-alone software, those return policies might require you to uninstall the software and return it to Microsoft. If you acquired the software pre-installed on a device, those return policies may require return of the software with the entire device on which the software is installed; the certificate of authenticity label including the product key (if provided with your device) must remain affixed. Contact the device manufacturer or installer at the address or toll-free telephone number provided with your device to find out how to obtain warranty service for the software. If Microsoft is your device manufacturer or if you acquired the software from a retailer, contact Microsoft at:
The products purchased on the Website are subject to the discipline, as applicable, referred to in Legislative Decree 2.2.2002 n. 24 (Official Gazette no. 57, 8.3.2002) on sales contracts and guarantees concerning consumer goods and, to the extent not contemplated therein, with the specific provisions on the subject by the Civil Code.
This guarantee will apply to the product that has conformity defects and / or malfunctions not detectable at the time of purchase, provided that the product itself is used correctly and with due diligence, that is, in compliance with its destination and as provided in any technical documentation. , in compliance with the various operating rules indicated therein.
The aforementioned guarantee will not be applicable in case of negligence, carelessness in the use and maintenance of the product, of improper use. The guarantee is personal and will therefore apply only to the original purchaser, being reserved for direct customers and not for traders, resellers, etc.
Any product packaging anomalies must be reported within 15 days of receipt of the goods. The written report must be attached by the customer when the defective product is returned.
The product, even if defective, in order to be replaced must, at the time of return to the Seller, be complete with the packaging and all accessories and documentation received from the customer at the time of purchase. The return of the product without the original packaging, accessories and documentation mentioned above prevents the Seller from replacing the product at the manufacturer and makes replacement impossible.
The Seller reserves the right to verify the actual defect stated by the customer and to make the replacement only after this check. The request will be processed only if the following documents are present in the returned package: copy of the purchase invoice or receipt of payment on delivery, order number and date, brief description of the defect found. The costs of returning the goods to the sender remain the responsibility of the customer.
Right of withdrawal
8.1 If the customer is a consumer (ie a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not make the purchase by indicating a reference to the VAT number in the order form to the Seller), he has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty, except as indicated in point 8.3 below.
8.2 To exercise this right, the Customer must send the Seller a communication to that effect within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the goods.
This communication must be sent by one of the following means:
Registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, addressed to the Seller's registered office.
Fax always sent within the aforementioned period of 14 days and followed by a confirmation by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, strictly sent within the following 48 hours.
8.3. The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions:
- The law applies to the product purchased in its entirety;
- It is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product;
- The purchased good must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts;
- By law, the shipping costs for returning the goods are charged to the customer;
- The shipment, until receipt in our warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
- In case of damage to the goods during transport, the Seller will notify the customer of the incident (within the 5th day of receipt of the goods in their warehouses), to allow him to promptly file a complaint against the courier he has chosen and obtain reimbursement of the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal;
- The Seller is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments; upon its arrival at the warehouse, the product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not caused by transport. If the returned product is damaged, the Seller will deduct a percentage from the refund due, as a contribution to the restoration costs.
8.4 Without prejudice to any repair costs for damage to the original packaging, the Seller will refund the customer the full amount of the goods already paid (excluding shipping costs), by bank transfer or Paypal, within 14 days from the return of the goods. . It will be the customer's responsibility to promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the refund (name, surname, account holder, IBAN code).
8.5 The right of withdrawal is totally lost, for lack of the essential condition of integrity of the goods (packaging and / or its contents), in cases where the Seller ascertains:
- The lack of integral elements of the product;
- Damage to the product for reasons other than its transport.
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, the Seller will return the purchased good to the sender, charging the shipping costs to the sender.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to audiovisual products and computer software products originally sealed and opened by the consumer, nor to sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of hygiene or related to health protection that have been opened after delivery.